ESP has expanded its Duceri line with a range of self test emergency light fittings, reducing the costs and time associated with manual testing and inspection.
Each self test fitting utilises an inbuilt processor to initiate ‘self tests’. During initial power up, an automatic commissioning stage begins. After the initial charge up time (up to 72 hours), the unit will carry out a full duration test. After all initial tests are completed successfully, the inbuilt processor will start the standard programmed test schedule, reporting failing functions via the status LED.
The range now includes:
- 3W LED maintained emergency self-contained downlight with self test and interchangeable open and corridor lens
- 3W LED emergency open lens downlight with self test
- 9W LED IP65 non-maintained emergency twin spot with self test
- 3W LED IP65 maintained emergency bulkhead with self test
- 3W LED maintained emergency exit box with self test