The ECA Industry Awards 2020 are now open to entries. With 11 categories available to enter, the ECA Industry Awards are designed to recognise the top-performing ECA members businesses and individuals from across the electrotechnical and engineering services industry.
As always, the ECA Industry Awards 2020 are open only to those who are members of the organisation. Those wishing to enter can do so online or via email, with more information on the entry process available on the ECA website.
Award winners will be announced during the ECA’s 2020 Industry Awards Dinner held once again at the Hilton Bankside Hotel in London and supported by headline sponsors Ledvance and Electrium.
The full list of award categories for 2020 are:
- Large Contractor of the Year – over £30M Turnover, sponsored by Schneider Electric
- Contractor of the Year – £15M to £30M Turnover, sponsored by Eaton
- Contractor of the Year – £5M to £15M Turnover, sponsored by ABB
- Contractor of the Year – £1M to £5M Turnover, sponsored by the JIB
- Contractor of the Year – under £1M Turnover, sponsored by Edmundson Electrical
- Excellence in Training & Development – over £15M Turnover, sponsored by JTL
- Excellence in Training & Development – £5M to £15M Turnover [sponsorship opportunities available]
- Best Health & Safety Initiative, sponsored by Electrical Safety First
- Best Fire & Security Project [sponsorship opportunities available]
- Best Client/Partnership, sponsored by Markel
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility, sponsored by CHAS
ECA director of member services, Helen Atkinson, commented, “These awards are an ideal opportunity for ECA Member businesses to showcase their achievements to key clients and other stakeholders, while enjoying a night of celebration and networking with their peers and key supply chain representatives. Apart from the huge sense of pride felt by both business leaders and their staff teams, winners and runners up have gone on to receive significant ongoing publicity for their businesses.”