On 17 January, Electrical Review and Wilson Power Solutions hosted a web briefing - HV/MV supply - Voltage management’s best kept secret? The webinar included discussion on best practice, site suitability and the present and future of the technology. The full broadcast is available below.
Date: Thursday 17 January
Time: 11am-12pm (GMT)
The webinar outlined:
- The various voltage management solutions available
- The advantages of this technology
- Its integration within the context of an overall energy efficiency plan
In addition case studies were shared from companies benefiting from the technology and highlight limitations and common pitfalls.
Themes covered included:
- An overview of voltage management technologies available
- A focus on voltage management through HV/MV supply, dispelling the myth this is a sub-optimal solution
- Case study illustrations featured:
* How site suitability is assessed
* Q&A session
Trevor Floyd Principal Consultant TENBY Consultancy Group and Accredited Member of the Register of Professional Energy Consultants