For powering, for cooling, for connecting and for securing, Data Centre World 2017 is the only space to be.
Experience tomorrow’s world data centres on the 15th and 16th March at ExCel London and gather together with the entire industry for the biggest, best and most truly global event in this (or any other) world.
Whatever level of data centre you run, there’s one way you will be able to run it better and that’s to be at Data Centre World 2017. Join us this March in London for the largest and most influential gathering of Data Centre expertise in the world: 2 days of invaluable knowledge sharing, education and business, completely FREE of charge.
Access an exhibition of 500 leading suppliers, a world-class conference programme featuring 600 speakers and a host of exciting event features:
- Be inspired by industry leaders, practitioners and visionaries, sharing their extensive wisdom. We’ve lined up case studies from Tech leaders such as: Ge Critical power, Groupon, Gigacom Benelux BVBA, Symphony Ventures, Flextricity, Imperial College London, Spotify, BT and many more!
- Meet face-to-face with over 500 leading global suppliers of data centre technologies including Huawei, Riello, Huber + Suhner, Carel, Siemens, Schneider, Rahi Systems, Brand-rex, Anixter, Minkels, Munters, ABB, Finisar, Rittal and MPL Technology Group to name a few.
- Take a tour of our very own and improved Global feature Green Data Centre – retuning to the London Flagship event for the second time situated in the middle of show floor showcasing the latest green products in the market.
- Benefit from our new multiple content areas- Come and meet the answers to everything concerning power and energy efficiency, design and build, physical security, robotic animation, fire and security and data centre routing and switching. In short, come and meet your data centre of the future.
- Visit our industry-leading sister events for FREE – Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Security Expo and Smart IoT will all be taking place at the same time in the same place. Plus launch event Big Data World.
Whatever challenges you’re facing, whatever your unique concerns, we’ve got it covered. There are tailored sessions that will target your situation. There is a wealth of industry content that will deliver the answers you’re seeking. There are real-world practitioners who will showcase and share their experiences. However you arrive at Data Centre World, you’ll leave changed and better prepared for the future.
Register now for your FREE tickets: www.datacentreworld/ElectricalReview